About Us &
Our mission is to empower you to confidently capture those precious moments and get the most out of your smartphone camera.
We want you to love your photography as much as we and our amazing community do.
Discover your creativity, learn how best to setup, capture and edit stunning photos – all on your phone and/or tablet.
Our mobile photo editing workshops and smartphone photo walks assist you become more photography literate – without the jargon.
Learn what to photograph, how to set up a photo and the amazing camera and photo editing apps available to enhance that story or moment.
We cannot wait to share our passion and have you feeling the same.
Specific training designed to empower you and your team to conveniently and consistently create engaging photos. Don't let ordinary photos represent your brand.
Produce your own effective and affordable marketing material aligned with your existing marketing plan.
We can demonstrate techniques and apps that will easily produce photos beyond the standard camera.
Better Mobile Photos to Capture Family, Friends, Travel & Fun
- Never feel disappointed missing those precious moments again. Learn how to turn your happy snaps into WOW photos.
- Be proud to post and share. We all love our photos to be liked!
- Photo editing apps are fun - however can be frustrating. We accelerate the learning curve so you can create stunning photos you did not think you were able to achieve.
- Let's organise your own group booking – perfect for mothers’ groups, bridal parties, workplace activity and more.
Better Mobile Photos to Capture & Communicate Your Business
- Personalised training tailored to your business needs
- Produce easy, consistent, effective, affordable and timely images for marketing and business promotion
- Achieve high quality photos for record keeping using camera replacement apps and accessories.
- Empower your team to confidently capture photo opportunities
- Visual content is now essential to build an online following
- Reward your staff by organising a fun private group workshop